Wednesday, November 21, 2012

      So travels plans have changed in the last 24 hours, as expected, travel takes you to the unexpected. I've been climbing with a Californian native named Charlie for the past week or so. We've decided to finally leave tonsai beach and take flight to Hong Kong then overland travel to yangshuo, one of china's best climbing areas. We are leaving tonsai beach tomorrow and traveling around a few southern Thai cities to make our way to Phuket, where we will fly out of on November 29th.
   Aside from the planning our trip to china, three of us took a rest day trip to the nearest city. In krabi we rented scooters, if you want to call them that, considering they speed up to 60 mph. Driving on the left side of the road, and fighting traffic in Thailand was a very handlebar gripping, thrilling experience. And to top it off we got lost getting back to our boat and I ran out of gas just 500 feet or so from a gas station. Close call!
    Well china here I come and goodbye tonsai beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment